Friday, September 12, 2014

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer-Halloween Projects

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited today to be a Guest Designer for Pretty Ribbons, Pretty Paper! 
 I love Lisa's designs and today will showcase three SVG Cutting files that I used. I wanted to make some quick and simple treat holders for my son's Grade 1 class this year. 
Here are my projects together!!!
The first file I used was the Handled Treat Bag Topper for my base and the Ghost image came from Halloween Critters.




 My next project came from the Fancy Pillow Box 1 and the Spider also came from the Halloween Critters. I added some glitter glue to his bowtie and shoes...


Lisa has beautiful SVG's, all can be found easily (along with the Friday Freebie) here!!!

Materials Used: 
*Handled Treat Bag Topper available here
*Halloween Critters available here
*Fancy Pillow Box 1 available here
*Recollections paper stack  Boo Whoo
*Recollections Cardstock
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Martha Stewart Spider Web border punch
*Jaded Blossom stamp set

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW everything you created is totally wicked awesome!!
    WOW glad I clicked on your blog name from You Tube guess I just wasn't paying attention as just noticed it....so glad I came here and I am now a follower here as well as Pintrest...gosh girl what I've been missing out on...You really are one exceptionally talented gal....and I mean always knew you were but didn't realize you had a blog etc....and WOW love what I just saw WOW YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Anita! Love the long leggy spider :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so adorable, Anita! Thank you so much for creating such fun projects for your Guest Designer Day at PPPR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some spooky cute treat bags. Loved each one of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.
    Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and Fun treats!!! Congrats on your GDS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete