Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DCD Challenge #197: Life's Litte Blessings

Happy Diva Tuesday! We are back from our Christmas Break with a great challenge for you today.
We have some wonderful challenges for you in 2015 and hope that you will join us every Tuesday!
For those that are joining us for the first time, here are our weekly rules...

1.  All projects must include at least one die cut. Those that do not include a die cut will not be submitted as part of random.org for eligibility for Sponsored prize.

2.  Projects need to be new. No back linking please.

3.  You may enter up to 3 times.

4.  Each new challenge will begin every Tuesday 6 EST, and end the following Sunday evening at midnight.

5.  Winners will be announced every second week.

6.  Winners have one week to claim their prize or prize will be forfeited.

7.  Winners are chosen by Random.org

Our challenge this week is a sketch challenge. Our sketch is designed by the wonderful and talented Georgiana from Carson's Cricut Creations


For my creation, I made a baby boy card.  My baby card stash is getting low so time to stock up.  
I used my Cricut Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge and my Cardz TV Stamp sets. I used Congratulations and Count Your Blessings stamp sets. 
 

Here is my finished card
 the patterned paper is by DCWV Baby Boy Stack


I used my white Gelly Roll pen to do some Faux stitching.
 The inside of the card

I hope you join us this week for our sketch challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. The Design Team had so many wonderful ideas this week for you all so head over to their individual blogs and leave them some comment love if you have time!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Cut It Up Challenges#61: New Beginnings (Baby)
Double Click: New Baby

Materials Used:
*Cricut Baby Steps Cartridge p. (Clothes)
*Cricut Platin' Schoolbook Cartridge p. 72 (Ovals)
*DCWV Baby Boy Stack
*Cardz TV Stamp Sets Congratulations and Count Your Blessings
*Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa ink
*Recollections Cardstock
*White Gelly Roll Pen
*4 Blue Pearls




8 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Cutest little socks! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a versatile sketch, isn't it! You did a great job with it. I love the little booties on the inside!! Nice little surprise.

    Thank you for joining us for our New Beginnings - Babies! challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too sweet!!! Lots of new baby cards going around. I have a friend having a baby girl... thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~ DT Faith

    ReplyDelete