Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DCD #199: Cheer Up Challenge

Happy Diva Tuesday. 

Today our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is those special projects for those special people in our lives that have down days.

our challenge is "Cheer Up!"

For my card, I used my Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge and my Cardz TV Stamps.
 The pattern paper is from K & Co. Sweet Nectar paper stack.


Perfect little sentiment.

We hope you will join us this week for our challenge.

Challenges Entered:
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Think Warm

Materials Used:
*Create a Critter 2 p. 30 (Koala) at 3"
*Sweet Nectar by K & Co. paper stack
*Cardz TV Stamps Beary Sweet and Picture This
*Bubblegum Glitter Glue by Recollections
*Pearl Adhesives
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Dotted Scallop Border Punch by EK Success
*Glossy Accents

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita this is adorable! I love your sweet little Koala, it would cheer me up!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms!

    Stacey~~Scrappy Moms DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet koala! Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your koala bear!! Stinkin cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete