Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Have I Toad You Lately....

Hi Everyone!
Today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps over at the Cardz TV Gallery Blog.

Today, I used Cardz TV TOAD-ally Awesome and my Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge to make this cute Valentine's Day Card.

Here is my project... 
 The image is from the Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge and the Patterned paper is by K & Company Valentine's


 What a cute little sentiment!

The inside
 Look at him go....I had to put my little Frog Prince on an Action Wobble.



Challenges Entered:
*Action Wobble:Create a Card

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern Paper by K & Co Valentine's Day
*Create a Critter 2 p. 35 at 3" "Frog Prince"
*Action Wobble
*EK Success Dotted Scallop Punch
*Cardz TV TOAD-Ally Awesome Stamp Set
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Clear Stickles
*Recollections Cardstock
*Heart Bling

6 comments:

  1. This card is super cute!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Anita! I love that frog, how fun to put him on a wobble, and those papers you used. Mary's stamps are perfect on this card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute Anita!! Love that frog and you action wobbled him!! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!! Love the way it moves

    ReplyDelete