Tuesday, March 3, 2015

DCD Ch#205: Chicken Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday.

Since it is the first Tuesday of the Month, our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch

I used my new Peachy Keen Stamps and a Peachy Keen SVG for the Chicks! I love how it turned out. I also used my Cardz TV Critter Captions stamp set for one of the sentiments.
 The two cards together

 Love the chicken wire background made by using Peachy Keen PK#1376 Chicken Wire Fence

 The chicken was made by using SVG #1375 by Peachy Keen

 I then used my Bic markers to color in the yellow, red and orange. I used my Gelly Roll pen to color the eyes. 


Please join us this week for our Sketch challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. 

Materials Used:
*Elegant Edges p. 63 "Bunny"
*Peachy Keen #1376 Chicken Wire Fence
*Peachy Keen #1375 Faceless Chicken
*Peachy Keen SVG #1375
*Peachy Keen #1376 Chickie Face Assortment
*Cardz TV Critter Captions
*DoodleBug Design Inc. Beetle Black Assorment Sprinkles
*Bic Markers in red, yellow and orange
*Gelly Roll Pen
*Close to Cocoa SU Ink
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

5 comments:

  1. This is just way too CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so adorable!! Love them!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your happy little cards. Those eyes are wonderful! So precious.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your sweet little cards! Those eyes are wonderful. So precious!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete