Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DCD #209: Easter Bunny Boxes

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes....Must Include a Die Cut! ~

So what will you create?  
For my project, my children and I spent this weekend making some homemade decorations for Easter.  
Each child made one of their own Bunny Belly Boxes, a cut file available at My Scrap Chick. The cut file is called  A Trio of Bunnies and you get a tag, card and of course the belly box.  We made the box.
Here's our finished products....

Aren't they super cute! And so easy to put together.
I hope you join us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Materials Used:
*A Trio of Bunnies Belly Box
*Mulberry Flowers
*Rhinestone
*Cardstock by Recollections

3 comments:

  1. I loved making stuff with my kids, although I wasn't into paper crafting when they were little. You are making more than belly boxes -- you're making memories!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bunny treat box!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete