Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DCD #207: Celebrate Spring

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Welcome Spring ~

For my project, I made a card using my Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge and a Cardz TV Stamp Set called Count Your Blessings.

Here it is...
 The patterned paper is by MME and is called Springtime....How fitting!

I added some glossy accents to the umbrella and the raincoat.

We hope you join us this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas for our weekly challenge.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Hello Kitty Greetings p. 54 "HK11"
*MME Springtime pattern paper
*Cardz TV Count Your Blessings Stamp Set
*Glossy Accents
*Pearls

5 comments:

  1. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet Hello Kitty!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love her little rain jacket. This was a fun challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything with HK! Yesterday it was raining here in Virginia and when I mentioned to my students it was the first day of spring, they were like, "It's raining! That's not spring!"

    "Oh, yes it is! Spring rains bring all those flowers," I said.

    "And allergies," :( they said.

    Oh, well. It's my favorite season!

    Love your card, Anita. Happy Spring!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete