Tuesday, June 30, 2015

DCD #222: Anything Goes

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today at Die Cuttin' Divas our theme is...
Anything Goes

For my project, I used 2 SVGCuttingfiles to make a Canada Day card.

Here is my project
 For the base, I used a Center Step Zig Zag Card from SVG Cutting Files that is available here.  My image is the Canada Squaredy Cat available for purchase here..

 I added some cherry Glitter glue and the sentiment is from Studio G.

Inside sentiment

Materials Used:
*Center Step Card Zig Zag
*Canada Squaredy Cat
*Cherry Glitter Glue
*Studio G for sentiments
*Patterned Paper Snow Village by Pink Paislee

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big eyes. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE!!! Great Canada Day Card! LOVE the Squardy Cat! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute & cool!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day, Anita! Love your vibrant card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card design with really awesome images! I love the sentiment stamp, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete