Friday, June 19, 2015

God bless you!

Good Morning Everyone!  I Love FRIDAYS!!!
Today I am showcasing a Card that I made for Cardz TV Gallery Designers. 

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.

Today, I used Cardz TV "Count Your Blessings" and " Greater Love"and made a CAS card using a Stampin' Up set called Branch Out
 

Here is my project...
 I used the SU Branch Out set and made this very CAS Card.

I used various greens to make the leaves

Inside

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Count Your Blessings" and "Greater Love" stamps set Cardz TV
*Recollections Charming
*SU Branch Out
*Offray Ribbon
*SU Markers
*Momenta Tuxedo Black Ink

4 comments: