Friday, June 5, 2015

You're The REEL Deal

Good Morning Everyone!  I Love FRIDAYS!!!
Today I am showcasing a Card that I made for Cardz TV Gallery Designers using this weeks Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch.  You still have time to enter our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This challenge ends on Sunday at Midnight!

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.
Today, I used Cardz TV "It's a Guy Thing" and a cute bear from the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge to make a Father's Day Card. 

Here is my project...
 The patterned paper is by Echo Park and is called Fancy Fish.


 The sentiments for both the inside and outside are from Cardz TV Stamp Set It's a Guy Thing available to purchase here.


Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*It's a Guy Thing stamps set Cardz TV
*Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge Fishing Bear cut at 3"
*EP Walking on Sunshine "Fancy Fish"#WS67006
*2 Green Pearls
*Momenta Tuxedo Black Ink

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! My husband loves to fish so I might have to steal this one.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!! What a FUN card for this challenge! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally adorable Anita!! Love TBP cartridge. Haven't used it near enough though!! :)

    ReplyDelete