Friday, July 8, 2016

Cut It Up's 100th Challenge: A stroll Down Memory Lane

Welcome to Cut It Up's 100th Challenge!

Cut it Up was started by Stacey Hillesheim and Kimberly Jensen. Our first challenge was on September 7, 2012 and the theme was Anything Goes. Since that time, we've had 35 designers.

Cut it Up is special to me as it was my first Design Team!

Our challenge theme today is

Anything Goes

For my project, I created a Christmas Card (I know I said the dreaded word) using a Cardz TV Sketch.

 My Card was created by using my Create a Critter 2 cartridge. As mentioned, I used a Cardz TV Sketch as well.

 I added some stickles to his hat and scarf.
Sentiments are from Cardz TV Stamps, Very Merry  and Christmas Critter Captions

Materials Used:
*A2 Size
*Create a Critter 2 
*Recollections Bright and Jolly paper pack
*Cardz TV Sketch 6
*Cardz TV Christmas Critter Captions and Very Merry

11 comments:

  1. It's never too early to start on those Christmas cards, Anita. I often start in January!

    I love this happy little guy. Thanks so much for coming back and celebrating our 100th post!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love that little doggy! Can you believe 100 challenges?? wowzers!! I'm so happy that I got to know you a little through Cut It Up and that we were your first DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us for our 100th! That puppy is adorable!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love that it is a Christmas card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE! And perfect for the challenge and this month with Christmas in July! The sentiment goes great with it... Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Christmas card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and ConGrats on your team's challenge. I just found your challenge. Lucky Me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet punny sentiment for a sweet Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stinken cute is this?! I love the little puppy and the sparkly hat is so fun! Cute, cute card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete