Tuesday, July 5, 2016

DCD #273: Fishin' You a Happy Birthday Sketch

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...
July's Sketch

For my project, I used my Create a Critter Cartridge and used up a piece of scrap paper.
The patterned paper comes from Echo Park Fancy Fish line.

  I used my George and Basic Shapes to make the circle and my Create a Critter cartridge for the fish.

Both sentiments are from Cardz TV.

Materials Used:
*George and Basic Shapes (Circle)
*Create a Critter p. 43 (Fish)
*Echo Park Fancy Fish paper
*Cardz TV It's a Guy Thing and Make a Wish

7 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card. the fish paper and the pattern for his head all look so cute1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My... that is soooo CUTE! I really like the sketch.... Great paper! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiling fish urges to smile ))) I really like your full of kindness card. Every colors, every detail looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Just love those Create a Critter cartridges... they were among the very first I got.. such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete