Tuesday, July 12, 2016

DCD #274 ~ Ants in your Pants!

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back on this terrific Tuesday! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...


~ Ants or Picnic ~

For my card, I used a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG File called Picnic Ant and my Cardz TV Stamp sets to make this "Over the Hill" birthday card.  This is what I came up with...
 The ant is from Miss Kate Cuttables and is called Picnic Ant and is available by clicking here.

 My sentiment is by Cardz TV Stamps and is from the Going Buggy stamp set.

The inside sentiment is also Cardz TV and is called Make a Wish.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardz TV Stamp sets Going Buggy and Make a Wish
*Miss Kate Cuttables Picnic Ant (#051514)
*Recollections Cardstock
*Scrap Paper
*Glossy Accents (eyes and watermelon)

6 comments: