Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Card Series #33: Baby it's COLD outside! (2018) Cricut Based Card

Happy first Tuesday of 2018! After a much needed break, I am back to crafting. It has been insane to say the least in my personal life, but I have missed crafting a lot. 
For Christmas, my amazing boyfriend bought me a Cricut Air 2 and it is PINK! I am so in love with this machine and thought I would attempt to tackle Design Space to make today's card.
The sketch I used, comes from our challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. The wonderful Georgiana made our sketch and here it is. 
Here is a detailed description of how I made my creation. 



Thanks for Watching!

ScrappyHappyMommy
2018

9 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is one cute beaver. So glad you are back on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video, Anita! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you're back! That beaver is so cute. I really have to concentrate on using my Cricut more -- I have that cartridge!!

    Such a pretty paper pad, too. My Michaels doesn't have many 6 x 6 paper pads (not that I need any more!)

    Happy New Year! Stay warm!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so adorable!! Nice to have you back Anita.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and loving your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card, Anita!!! Love it!!
    Great that you are back on the team!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh!! A Pink cricut! How jealous am I? This is one of my favorite little guys. I really should use my Cricut more... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete