Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It's Cold, Let's Cuddle DCD #351

Happy Tuesday!
It has been FREEZING in New Brunswick, along with lots of snow.
So our Penguin theme for this weeks Die Cuttin' Divas challenge couldn't come at a better time. 

For my card, I chose to use an image from Cricut Design Space called It's Cold, Let's Cuddle Card. You can find it here.

 For my creation, I used Recollections cardstock. The card base is embossed cardstock.

 Card base and envelope were score by using Cricut's Score blade. 

The inside sentiment is used by using a Cricut fine point pen.

Please join us at Die Cuttin' Diva's this week for our penguin challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! What a neat cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile:) Makes me think of hot chocolate, a movie rental and a blanket. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how that opens, Anita! That's such a cool (pun intended) cut out!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Anita!! And cold is not the word my friend... I hope it warms up soon! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the cut out in the card, so cool!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card, Anita!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have to try the pens with my Cricut. I think I have all the hardware . . . Looks great! Looks like handwriting inside!

    I love your penguin card, especially the sentiment!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete