Tuesday, January 23, 2018

DCD #353: Snowflakes Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Is Winter over yet? I am not a Winter person but do love this weeks challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.
This week our theme is
Snowflakes

For my project, I made a Winter decor wall hanging using an Apex Cuttable Design called Walking in a Winter Wonderland and can be found by clicking here. 

Here it is...
 I bought an old chalkboard frame at Michaels and used a 40% coupon. I painted the pine frame with some Cherry Cobbler paint and put a sealant on it. 

 All vinyl used is 631 Vinyl by Cricut that came in a pack. Not to bad! 
I added some various sized snowflakes and different designs of snowflakes to complete my project. I found these on Cricut Design space but you could use any cartridge that has snowflakes on it.
I am loving my home decor project and it is perfect with my wall color and Winter theme of my house.

We really hope you join us tomorrow in our Snowflake challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. 

7 comments:

  1. Your sign is awesome! Have you been making more vinyl projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Anita! I still haven't worked with vinyl yet, but it seems to give awesome results. I love your wall hanging!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is beautiful Anita!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! Awesome Signage to hang in your house!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project, Anita!!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete