Friday, August 31, 2012

Exciting News

Hi all my blogger buddies.  It has been such a hot (but wonderful) Summer in New Brunswick but the leaves are starting to change slightly and you can feel Fall in the air!  My FAVORITE time of year.  We have been busy getting ready for our baby who should make her appearance any day and I have been decluttering my house like a mad woman.  Needless to say, the garbage man LOVES me!
I have very exciting news to share with you all today. I am honored to have been chosen to be part of the new Design Team for a brand new challenge blog called Cut it Up Challenges!
Cut it up Challenges will start on September 7th and will run for two weeks.  Each challenge will have a prize but is only open to US and Canadian residents.  Each challenge will have a theme and you must follow that theme and include a Die Cut.  Die cut can be manual or electronic such as a

Cricut
Silhouette
Big Shot
Cuttlebug
Any other electronic & standard die cutting machines.


I hope you will all join us for our challenges, spread the word about this new and exciting challenge site, and of course check out the incredibly talented Design Team gals that hopefully will provide you with some inspiration and I am honored to be crafting with...


lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! Lookinging forward to seeing some great projects.

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to Cutting It Up with you! :) Janis, CIU DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'll definitely check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Cut It Up Team Anita! We are so excited to have you on it! :) We look forward to working with you!
    Kimberly
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited, I'm looking forward to getting to know you as we work together!!!
    Hugs,
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, welcome to the team! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better.:)

    Stacey
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, looking forward to being on the team with you!

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting, huh? Can't wait to get started. Congratulations! Look forward to working with you.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete