Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Scraps Series #3- Candy Cane

Hi all.  How is your preparation going for Christmas?  I am so happy that I made most of my Christmas cards over the summer.  I sent 50 out this year and had enough in my stash that I didn't have to make any!  This worked out well especially that my crafting is not as frequent as it used to be because of my 3 month old!  She isn't a sleeper....
Here is my newest card that I made ALL from scraps.  I had enough to make 4 actually!  Guess I'll start on next years stash!

Materials Used:
*A2 Size Card (long)
*Patterned paper by Provocraft
*Gingerbread Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (@ 3")
*Sentiment from Close to My Heart Festive Thoughts set

Challenges Entered:
Christmas Card Challenges #2: Use Die Cut
Paper Playtime #90:  Christmas Colors
Die Cutting Divas #94: Holiday Spirit
Scrappy Moms: Christmas Time
Use It Tuesday #45: All About Christmas

5 comments:

  1. So cute...design really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big candy cane!
    Thanks for joining us @ CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the inside too. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday and wishing you a merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete