Monday, April 15, 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge #158: Adorable Animals

For Paper Playtime Challenge #8: More than 1 fold click here...


Welcome to another challenge at Craft Your Passion.  This week our sponsors are Doodle Pantry and The Paper Shelter.
Our theme this week is "Adorable Animals."
For my project, I used The Paper Shelter's image The Most Adorable Panda.  This image is so sweet and I just love the eyes....
I decided to make a baby announcement tag for my project, using their pre-colored image.




Be sure to head over to Craft Your Passion to see some beautiful "Adorable Animals" projects by our Design Team.

Materials Used:
*The Paper Shelter image The Most Adorable Panda
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Sentiments by Recollections
*Ribbon by Offray
*Patterned paper by Colorbox

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! What an adorable little panda!! I love the idea of a baby announcement tag!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute and more cute. Love that image.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever way to use this adorable panda. It's so cute front and back...great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that panda!! Great idea to make a tag announcement!!

    ReplyDelete