Friday, April 19, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #17: Arbor Day

Today we have a great challenge over at Cut It Up Challenges for you. To celebrate Arbor Day, which is April 26th, we challenge you to use a tree on your project.  Remember, you must include a die cut as well somewhere on your project.  Easy peasy....

For my project, I used Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge and made an All Occasion card.


This challenge starts today, April 19th and ends May 1st, 2013 at Noon, EST.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Watercolor Blue Ditsy by Recollections
*Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge (p. 57)
*Sentiment by My Pink Stamper More Punnylicious
*Red Bling

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you added the bling and the sentiment is adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to go swing!! Really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon, swinging and eating an apple! Love your card!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I want to put a swing on my big tree. The bling is perfect on your tree. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete