Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas #109: sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend.  On Saturday, my children and I went Easter Egg Hunting and they were super excited to get all their chocolate.
Today brings a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This week our challenge is a sketch challenge.
Our Guest Diva this week is the super talented Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner.

 Here is my take on the sketch.  I flipped it on its side...

I wrapped the baker's twine to make it look like a lasso. 
I thought this sentiment was perfect for the image!

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see the other Divas take on the sketch.  Such a great variety!

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge (Mat p. 72, Cowboy p. 73, hat p. 72)
*Patterned paper by Debbie Mumm Cowgirl Collections
*Chocolate Chip Baker's Twine by My Craft Spot
*2 Blue Buttons
*sentiment by Tim Holtz
*Brown Ink by Studio G

7 comments:

  1. LOVE how you added the twine for his lasso and hat trim!! Great take on the sketch! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lasso you added to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! The hat inside and sentiment are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete