Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Die Cuttin` Divas #110: Pastels

It's Tuesday and we have a great challenge for you this week over at Die Cuttin` Divas. Our Guest Diva this week is Robin from Cut One Designs.
This week's sponsor is The Twinery.
For my Pastel project, I used the rattle from Wild Card and of course, had to add some bling.



Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see some wonderful "pastel" inspired projects by the other Divas!

Thanks for stopping by.
Anita

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Patterned paper by DCWV Nana's Nursery
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Wild Card Cricut Cartridge (p. 76)
*Recollections Border punch
*Sentiments by Recollections
*Button brad by Recollections
*Bling
*Memento Tuxedo Black ink

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, especially with the bling. I have used this rattle a few time and never thought about decorating the circular handle part. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the bling and that teeny, tiny button!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the details on your card!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jewels on the handle and trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita, your card is so adorable! I love the bling!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love how you added the little bling. TFS and for stopping by, happy crafting

    ReplyDelete