Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DCD #131: Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today over at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a fabulous sketch created by the lovely Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Our sponsor this week is The Robin's Nest

Prize is a package of Glitter Classic Cardstock
For my card, I used my Wild Card cartridge for the card base, George & Basic Shapes for the circle and Teddy Bear Parade.  I used Elegant Edges for the sentiment mat. I have no idea why, but I chose to make a Halloween card....Oh well, better now than later!






Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see what the fabulous divas have created for this challenge. 

Materials Used:
*Wild Card Cricut Cartridge p. 48 
*George & Basic Shapes p. 108
*Teddy Bear Parade
*Elegant Edges p. 33 (sentiment mat)
*Yellow Glitter Glue
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Recollections Boo Hoo paper stack
*Sentiments by Recollections & Hero Arts

3 comments: