Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DCD #132: Teddy Bear Day

Happy Tuesday.  Today at Die Cuttin' Divas, our theme is "Teddy Bear Day".  We challenge you to make a project with a Teddy Bear on it!

Our sponsor this week is Marks Finest Papers & Stamps.
Winner will receive a Stamp Set

For my project, I used the incredibly cute Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge.  This cartridge is a must! Such cute images. I also used my Create a Critter Cartridge for the inside sentiment and Elegant Edges for the mat. My sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

 Isn't he cute....
 I embossed the mat with my Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder.
 I used Create a Critter for the inside sentiment.
 Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Elegant Edges p. 29
*Create a Critter p. 59
*Teddy Bear Parade `Cowboy`
*Elmer`s Braiding Cord (Earth Tone Assortment)
*Patterned Paper by Debbie Mumm Cowgirl Collections
*Button
*Cuttlebug: Divine Swirls embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. Too cute.
    Would love to have you link this up with in Teddy Bear Parade Series.

    http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2013/09/teddy-bear-parade-24-cowboy.html

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I LOVE that little bear! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love the colors and the cute cowboy bear!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already know how cute your card is! The new blog look is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !!! This card is so adorable !!! I love the colors and cowboy teddy is super cute !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete