Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DCD #134: Autumn Colors

Finally........I'm back! I haven't crafted in over a month, nor even turned on my Cricut.  My heart literally skipped a beat when I turned it on and heard it starting up!
Our challenge today over at Die Cuttin' Divas is to use the Fall Colors Orange, Red and Yellow.
I loved how this card turned out.
For the card, I used A Child's Year for the Leaves and Lacey Labels for the tag.  I also used some left over Raffia and Burlap from my sisters wedding in August.



Challenges Entered:
1.  Craftin Desert Divas: Autumn/Fall Link Party 09-29-13
2.  Cardz TV Go To Galz #36: Colors of Fall 10-03-13
3. My Craft Spot #112: Pinspired Challenge 09-30-13

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper by K & Company Halloween & Fall
*Burlap and raffia
*A Child's Year p. 37 (icon)
*Lacey Labels (Sweet Layer)
*sentiments by Inkadinkado Autumn Foliage
* Cardstock by Recollections
*Green Mat by DCWV Brown Pinstripe

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall card! I love the leaves!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and those leave look so real to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! The leaves are wonderful!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the texture!

    Thanks for joining the Go to Galz from Cardztv Design team!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! I love the addition of the burlap! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! The pink and brown makes for such a lovely combination!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete