Monday, September 2, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #18: Use 3 Patterned Papers

Ch#18 Use 3 Different Papers
Begins: Mon, Sept 2
Ends: Sun, Sept 15

1st Sponsor: 
$15 Gift Cert. to The Robin's Nest

2nd Sponsor: 

1 set of Metal Dies or 1 Stamp Set 
(winner's choice; must have USA address) from My Craft Spot
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab


For my card, I used my Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and an old sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


Materials Used:
*Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge p. 125 "tree"
*Paper by Recollections Bright & Jolly
*3 Bling
*Stamp by Hero Arts

3 comments:

  1. Very cute ! I love how you combined the sketch and the papers ! Great idea !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the sketch you followed, too! Fabulous papers. :)

    ReplyDelete