Tuesday, August 4, 2015

DCD Challenge #227: Bird-Day Sketch

Good morning! Wow, it seems I haven't created anything in FOREVER! With the end of school and a HUGE family reunion, I haven't had time to literally breath. But I am now back in the crafty swing of things and missed it so much.
Today over at Die Cuttin' Divas, our challenge is a Sketch Challenge.  You can flip it or keep it the way it is.

For my card, I used my Create a Critter Cartridge to make a friendship card.  Here it is.
 The Pattern paper is from Fabulous Girl Recollections. 

 I added some glitter to the wing and flower and added some pearls to the card as well.

the sentiment is from Cardz TV For the Birds stamp set and is available for purchase here.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern Paper Recollections Fabulous Girl
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Pearls
*Create a Critter p.65 @3"
*Cardz TV For the Birds stamp set
*Stickles Icicle

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Such an easy sketch to work with too, don't you think?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your card is too cute! Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little bird!
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love the flower in her "hair"!
    Great sketch! I hope I have time this weekend so I can play along.

    ReplyDelete