Tuesday, August 25, 2015

DCD Ch#230: Decade Inspiration

Happy Diva Tuesday.  

This Week's Challenge...
~ Decade Inspiration ~
 (50's, 60's, 70's, etc)

For my project, I made a birthday card using a Cardz TV stamp set called Good Times and my Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge.

Here it is...
 I used my Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge to make the Jukebox.

The sentiment is from Cardz TV Good Times stamp set

Materials Used:
*Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge p. 56
*Cardz TV Good Times stamp set
*Offray Ribbon
*Jewel Dots 

4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!!! Love the colors and pretty papers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely COOL Card! Perfect for this week's challenge! LOVE the Jukebox! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to do the jukebox! Your card turned out great! I love the sentiment, too.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete