Tuesday, August 18, 2015

DCD Ch#229: Celebrate it! Any Celebration

This Week's Challenge...
~ Celebrate It! ~
Any Celebration (Wedding, shower, Birthday, etc)

For my project, I made a wedding card to add to my stash.  I used my Wild Card Cricut Cartridge to make this creation!
 The pattern paper is from Recollections.

 I embossed to cake using my Cuttlebug: Musical Flourish embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Cardz TV Greater Love stamp set

Materials Used:
*Cricut Wild Card Cartridge p. 63
*Cardz TV Greater Love stamp set
*Mulberry Flowers
*EK Success Scallop Punch
*Recollections Paper

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding card. I never have any in my stash..I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous wedding card!! Love the embossing and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cut on Wild Card makes such a gorgeous card! Your embossing puts it over the top!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors you used.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love the embossing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card!! And I love the sentiment inside! Thanks for having me as Guest Designer this week :)

    ReplyDelete