Friday, August 14, 2015

Fish You Were Here!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Anita from ScrappyHappyMommy and today it's my turn to post a creation using Cardz TV Stamps. 

Did you know the design team has a creation every day from M-F and such a great variety, all using Cardz TV Stamps! Be sure to come back daily to see some wonderful projects made by my DT sisters.
Today, I used Cardz TV "More Critter Captions" and my Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes


Here it is...
 The box if from Sweet Tooth Boxes and is the Toolbox found on p.48.  I cut the box is 9 3/4"


 Sentiment is from More Critter Captions

 The patterned paper is from Karen Foster Lure 'Em In #64613


some treats....every fisherman needs some yummy worms!

Materials Used:
*Karen Foster #64613 Lure 'Em In
*Sweet Tooth Boxes p.48 Toolbox
*Cardz TV More Critter Captions
*Twine



1 comment: