Monday, March 4, 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge #152: That is Odd!!!

Good morning.  I hope the weekend treated you all well.  It's Monday which means we have another exciting challenge for you this week at Craft Your Passion.
Our sponsor this week is Sweet Stamps.
Our theme this week is That is Odd! You must use an odd number of embellishments on your project.

For my project, I used a sweet digital image from The Clipart Fairy called Fishing Buds.
 For my ODD embellies, I added 3 buttons with twine and 1 lure.

A close up of father and son!

Be sure to head over to Craft Your Passion to see what other wonderful projects the Design Team has created for our That is Odd challenge.

Materials Used:
*5 x 7 card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Image Fishin' Bud's by The Clipart Fairy
*Prismacolors
*Buttons
*fishing lure
*Twine by American Crafts

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like the father/son fishing image! So glad to be on the CYP DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image. Great combination of patterns as background. The fishing lure is a clever idea and the buttons and twine provide a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, your fishin' buddies image is adorable! I love your design and love the fun lure~ great touch~

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita,
    I love this image. It is so cute. I think it is a great men or father card.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anita! I love the lure you added to this composition - a perfect male card! I really like the plaid DP under the buttons too. Good job toots! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image!! What a great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anita, just wanted to pop over to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my CYP challenge entry - it means a lot - thank you so much! Your card is so cute and so perfect for a male and that little cute lure - that is a touch of genius! Hope you have a good weekend hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete