Friday, March 22, 2013

Cut It Up Challenges 15: Lion or Lamb

Happy Friday.  Today our challenge over at Cut It Up deals with March. I`m sure you have heard the saying `March Comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb.`
So that is our challenge! We challenge you to use a lion or a lamb on your project. And remember to use a die cut.
For my project, I used the Wild Card 2 cricut cartridge and paired it with a cute pun from My Pink Stamper. 





Our challenge starts today, March 22nd and ends April 3rd, 2013 at Noon EST.

Materials Used:
*Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridge (p.32)
*Grass from Plantin Schoolbook (p. 69)
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious 
*Divine Swirl Embossing Folder
*Flower Punch
*Bling
*Studio G brown ink


9 comments:

  1. Too cute, love how the fence opens up.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewe'r card is so adorable! I love the scenery around your sheep. Awesome job. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!Your card is absolutely AMAZING!!ADORABLE!!Love it!
    Migdalia
    CIU DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I love the way the fence opens like a gate, and the swirly sheep's wool!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The fence opening up is great and matching envelope.
    CIU rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the fence and the embossing on the sheep! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ewe are so cute! ;) <3 from a Fellow Cut it up Crafter!

    ReplyDelete