Monday, March 11, 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge #153: Favorite 2 Colors

Happy Monday!  Today brings a new challenge over at Craft Your Passion.  Our theme this week was to use our favorite 2 colors.  Sounds easy enough....but this was a hard one.  You can only use 2 colors this week.  You may use shades of each color, but it must be two different colors. Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans.
For my project, I used a Retired Stampin' Up set and made a sympathy card used a beautiful color combo of purple and green.



For my projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit Craft Your Passion.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Stampin' Up Because I Care set
*sentiment by Stampin' Up Occasional Quotes set
*Recollections Embossing Powder
*Sketch from Paper Craft Crew (sketch #22)
*Ribbon by Offray Leaves
*Icicle Stickles

Challenges Entered:
Craftin Desert Divas:  Link it Up Party


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love this retired stamp set! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very elegant. I love it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I scrolled down and saw this beautiful card! Wonderful coloring job on the hydrangea. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful flower!!! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour combo. I really like the touch of sparkle in the flower centers. The fishtail banner with the pretty ribbon frames the image so well.

    ReplyDelete