Monday, March 18, 2013

Craft Your Passion Challenge #154: Ribbon or Lace

For Paper Playtime's Challenge click here....

Today we have a great challenge for you over at Craft Your Passion.  This week our theme is to use Ribbon or Lace.
Our sponsor for this weeks theme is The Sugar Kissed Cottage.


I chose to use the image Little Miss Muffet for my Sugar Kissed Cottage image.  I love this image and it immediately made me think of that darling little Nursery Rhyme.
Here is my finished project.  I chose to use Ribbon for mine.



Make sure to head on over to Craft Your Passion and see what other wonderful Ribbon or Lace inspired projects the Design Team has made.

Materials Used:
*Image by The Sugar Kissed Cottage
*5 x 7 card
*Ribbon by Offray
*Blender Pen
*Stampin' Up pastels
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Mulberry flower
*Bling (Large and small) purple hues

4 comments:

  1. Hi ANita,
    your card is so fabulous and pretty. I love the pastelcolors you used.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita! Love the very soft look you achieved with your colors and papers - you have a great look here! The pearls are a perfect detail on that gorgeous paper and your coloring picks up all those colors wonderfully! Good job toots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita. Love the vintage look you achieved. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete