Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #108: Sweet

It's Tuesday and today we have a great challenge in store for you at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Our challenge this week is for you to include embossing and a ribbon on your project. Easy peasy....

For my project, I chose to make a "sweet" Ice cream Sundae for a birthday card.

I embossed the ice cream with my Divine Swirl embossing folder.




Make sure you head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to check out other fabulous projects by the Design Team.



Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Just Because Cricut Cartridge
*Mulberry Flowers
*Pattern paper by Recollections Bright Basics paper stack (pink), flowered by Ki Memories Enchanting
*Stamp by Recollections
*Divine Swirl Embossing Folder
*Studio G Glitter Glue (red & clear)
*Inside sentiment Stampin' Up All 
*Foam tape
*Cardstock by Recollections

9 comments:

  1. This swirl embossing folder is one of my favorites! Love ice cream, especially sundaes.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute..I love the SWEET on the front. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card. Love that layer paper.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swe-eet card, Anita! Thanks for your comment on my paper cake--you're right, it was a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! love the background paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute!! I love the colours!! Fun sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete