Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bee Happy Card

Hi all! I feel like I haven't been crafting at all lately.  We will be moving into our new house any day now so I have been packing up a storm! Although, I still have not packed my Cricut, cardstock, papers or my "go to" accessories....I did pack my cartridges in a box....but the box is open!
Anyways, I made this cute little Bee card today from the Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge. I pinned this card sketch a few weeks ago that I seen on The Sweet Stop Blog.  And I added an Action Wobble to my bee!
Here's the finished product.





This sketch can be found here.

Challenges Entered:
*Action Wobbles: The Bees Knees
Card Crafter's Circle Challenges #88: Winged Things
Card Making Mamas #73: Black, white and 1 other color(yellow)
Little Scrap Pieces: Fun Friday Linky
Whimsical Designs: Bingo  (Die cut, Pearl, Twine)
Cardz TV Go-To-Galz #2: Make it Wiggle

Materials Used:
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Recollections The Sweetest Thing
*Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge "Bee" at 2 3/4"
*Action Wobble
*Glitter Glue by Studio G
*Bling by Craft Smart
*American Crafts Baker's Twine
*Vellum for wings
*Sentiment by Studio G

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Good luck with the move.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An active image ..how cool .Love the papers too . Thanks for sharing with Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Bee likes your Bee creation. Like your use of the Cricut cartridge, the Honeycomb pattern paper, finished inside. Thanks for playing at Action Wobble Bee's Knees Theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Action Wobble

    ReplyDelete