Friday, August 9, 2013

CUt It Up #25: What's Bugging You?

Happy Friday!  Today, we have a new challenge over at Cut It Up Challenges.  Our sponsors this week are KaDoodle Bug Designs & Eyelet Outlet

For my bug card, I used Create a Critter to make my daughter a birthday card.  My youngest (and last) is turning 1 on September 11th.  This year FLEW by and I am going to miss her when I go back to work.  For her birthday in a few weeks, we are going to have a ladybug birthday party, chosen by my 3 and 5 year old.

 I also put the lady bug on an action wobble.
the inside sentiment is from the Birthday Bash Cartridge. 

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by K & Company "Valentine's Day"
*Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge p. 66
*Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge p. 21 "1", phrase p. 64
*Action wobble
*Red Glitter Glue
*EK Success Scallop border punch, Flower punch
*Bling by Craftsmart

4 comments:

  1. So sad you have to go back to work . . . I'm lamenting the end of my summer vacation, too. Great theme for your baby's party. It's an adorable card!!

    EVelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! Love the action wobble!
    Wow! 1 year? It seams not long ago that you were expecting her!! They grow up waaaaay too quickly! My oldest will graduate next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Cute!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute little lady bug card! Love the color combo. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete