Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DCD #128: Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday.  Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we are having a color challenge.  Our sponsor this week is Marks Finest Paper and Stamps and one lucky winner will get a stamp set.
Now onto our challenge.  This week our color challenge is to use the colors Orange & White.  For my card, I used my Best of Pixar cartridge.   I put dear old Nemo on an Action Wobble...





Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper by K & Co Best of K & Company
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge p. 21
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious
*Inside Sentiment by Hero Arts
*Action Wobble

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love that you put Nemo on a action wobble! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete