Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DCD #127: Sketch Challenge

Happy Die Cuttin' Divas Tuesday.  Our challenge today is a sketch challenge and we'd love to see your take on this sketch!  Our sponsor this week....

~ Artful Delight ~
~ card kit ~
   

You have one week to create a project around this sketch.  

For my project, I created a birthday card for my husband. He is a conservation officer and this little bear from Campin' Critters reminds me of him!  (Don't tell him that...)

I left the inside blank because I don't know what I am going to add for a sentiment yet!

Materials Used:
*5 x 5 card
*Cardstock by Memento
*Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge p. 72
*Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge p. 41
*2 Buttons
*Sentiment by Hero Arts

4 comments:

  1. DCD and Artful Delight together? Love it! And a super duper wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little bear is so adorable! Love it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card for your hubby! I love the design and the fun papers you chose! Great job:)
    Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete