Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DCD #147: Sketch Challenge

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.
Wow, we had a lot of entries from our Happy Holiday's Challenge. Our winners are announced on the Die Cuttin' Divas blog!

This Week's Challenge...
~Sketch Challenge ~
For my project, I chose to use an image by our sponsor Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons called Birthday Gator. I highly recommend you checking out Lisa's designs.  Oh so cute!
 I used my Mesh Cuttlebug embossing folder along with the SVG.  I love the way it looks so Roarsome!  The outside sentiment is from a Marks Finest Papers stamp set called Dino News.
 The inside sentiment is by My Pink Stamper called Even More Punnylicious
Be sure to check out Die Cuttin' Divas to see some wonderful projects by our amazing DT, and two of our new Design Team members.

materials Used:
*5 x 7 card
*Patterned paper Bold Basics Recollections
*cardstock by Recollections
*4 buttons
*Stamps by Marks Finest Papers and My Pink Stamper
*Circle George and Basic Shapes at 3 1/2"
*Mesh Cuttlebug Folder

8 comments:

  1. This card is super cute and I love the bright colors!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper fun card Anita!! Love all the bright colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your gator with that cool embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious card! Loved being a Guest Diva today. Thank you. Hope you have an amazing day.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just adore the gator and the vibrant colors and fun of this card! I need to check out her files and those stamp sets. Such great stuff! Scrappy hugs!! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! So STINKIN cute!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete