Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DCD#148: Something Old, Something New

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.

This Week's Challenge...
~Something Old, Something New Challenge ~
Make something using something old and something new! If you did't get any crafty goodies for Christmas, use something you haven't used in 6 months! And remember to include a die cut. 

For my project, I chose to use an image by our sponsor Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons called Minions Cutting FilesI highly recommend you checking out Lisa's designs.  Oh so cute!


For my something "Old" I used some old patterned paper from the Monsters & Robots paper stack by Recollections.  My something "Old" is also my Jaded Blossoms Monster Mash set for the inside sentiment. My something "New" is my Minion by Pretty Paper Graphics.

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see some beautiful "Something Old, Something New" inspired Projects.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Monsters & Robots Recollections
*Minion at 4" by Pretty Paper Graphics
*Jaded Blossoms Monster Mash stamp set
*Outside sentiment printed from computer

8 comments:

  1. LOL...This is just TOO darn cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card ever!!! We love minions at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I love your Minion. So super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Those minions are adorable:) Thanks for the inspiration, I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab die cut with great colors and matching papers. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete