Monday, January 6, 2014

FCCB Challenge #192: Use a Sentiment


Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday... 

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge! I've had some news that I've been keeping a secret for a few weeks now.  I have been selected to be part of the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team. I'm so excited to be part of this wonderful team.  And to kick off the New Year and to celebrate the new design Team, we are having a New Year's Blog Hop to introduce the New Design Team....

Challenge #192 Use a Sentiment

This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive 1 stamp set of the winner's choice
 So for my project, I made a New Years card using my Teddy Bear Parade & Wild Card cartridges.
 I used some left over scraps to make the card base and all mats.  The patterned paper is from a Recollections Stack called  Peppermint Twist.

In case you get lost or are coming from my blog, be sure to stop at Fantabulous Cricut to see all the Design team members projects.  Here is the line up in case you get lost...
Emily Mollie's Blog 
Faith Scrapbooker PhD 
Jackie Luv 2 Scrapp
Elizabeth Unik by Yes
Jilliene Jilliene Designs

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Bear Teddy Bear Parade cut at 2 3/4"
*Cheers Sentiment Wild Card p. 78 at 4"
*Patterned paper Peppermint Twist paper pad
*Recollections Cardstock
*Sentiment by Hero Arts


11 comments:

  1. Like your New Year's Teddy Bear. Yours is ready to party & celebrate all the good things that 2014 will bring. Like the inside of card as well. I also made a Teddy Bear New Year's and will upload after I finish crawl. Happy New Year!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat on the inside. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! LOVE that little bear! Welcome to the DT - I'm excited to see what you have in store for us! Have a great week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the team! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab first DT card, love the Teddy xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, he's so cute! Congrats on the DT :) I love the inside of the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable New Year's card! Nicely done.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bear is so stinkin' cute! May have to steal this idea for another card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! That bear image is adorable! I love how you decorated the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Card!!! Welcome to the FCCB DT!

    ReplyDelete