Monday, January 13, 2014

FCCB Challenge #193 Winter Fun

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday... 

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge! 
Challenge #193 Winter Fun
Create any "winter" project

This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive 1 stamp set of the winner's choice


For my project, I made a little "winter" Thank You Card for some of my students.

I left the inside blank....

Be sure to head over to Fantabulous Cricut to see some other "winter inspired" projects by the "Fantabulous" Design Team!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Tis the Season
*Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge p.50 cut at 4 1/4"
*Clear Glitter Glue for cuffs and ice edge
*Silver Gelly Pen for skate blade
*Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
*Bling
*My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies stamp set

4 comments:

  1. I love this Cricut die cut - might have to get this cartridge. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Anita, I really like that pretty image against the elegant pattern paper in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! This cut is so pretty and the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete