Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DCD # 149: Penguin Awareness Card

Happy Diva Tuesday.  We have such a cute challenge today in honor of Penguin Awareness Week.  Who doesn't like penguins!  Oh so adorable. To celebrate Penguin Awareness Week, this weeks challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is to create a project with a Penguin on it.
For my project, I used a cute little girly penguin from PPBN called Happy Pink Penguin.

 sentiments are by My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies.


Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see some wonderful penguin inspired projects by the wonderful Diva team!

Materials used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper Starry Night Recollections
*SVG Happy Pink Penguin by PPBN
*My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies for sentiments
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Bling and pearls
*Cardstock by Recollections

4 comments:

  1. Sweet sentiment!!Super DUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the adorable penquin! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. brrr is right but this warms my heart!!

    ReplyDelete