Tuesday, May 13, 2014

DCD #165: Wobble it or add dimension

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today over at Die Cuttin' Divas we have the perfect challenge for those cards that need a little fun touch to them....
If you have never used Action Wobbles.  They are addictive!!!! There is a weekly Challenge blog at Action Wobble Challenge and they always have great themes, plus their Design Team does an excellent job on showcasing their creations with these little gadgets.

If you do not have any, there are tons of You Tube videos on how to make your own.

For my project today, I used a My Scrap Chick Easel Card, a Miss Kate Cuttables image called  Cute Frog and put him on an Action Wobble.  I used my new Cardz TV Stamp Set called Toadally Awesome.


 The Easel Card is by My Scrap Chick from her Easel Card Assortment.

 Look at him wobble....


*Miss Kate Cuttables Cute Frog #0613
*Patterned Paper by My Minds Eye Spring Time 6x6 paper pad
*Cardz TV Toadally Awesome stamp set
*Action Wobble
*Ink by Memento and Studio G
*2 Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous easel card!!! Love the cute frog!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little froggie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for linking up for our last linky party over at Craftin' Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete