Monday, May 5, 2014

FCCB #209: Paper Fun


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #209 Paper Fun

This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive the Hello Butterflies stamp set

~This Weeks Challenge~

Paper Fun
Create a project that uses Patterned Paper

Here is my project. I used my new to me Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge and created a birthday card on an action wobble.




please join us this week over at FCCB for this great challenge!

Materials Used:
*Card Sketch Mojo Monday #302
*A2 Card
*Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge p. 30 "Monster"
*Patterned paper by K & Company Seasonal Paper
*Sentiment by Jaded Blossoms Monster Mash
*Cardstock by Recollections
*2 Googly Eyes
*Button
*Twine by American Crafts
*Action Wobble

8 comments:

  1. Super card Anita, that little monster is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest monster ever. I love all of the layers you did. This cute card will bring a huge smile to someone's face

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Anita!!! LOVE that little monster and putting him on the Action Wobble is awesome!!! SO FUN!!! I really like your twine/button at the bottom too - Great card!!!

    Have a fabulous day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute and fun card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Mini Monsters is one of my favorite carts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute and fun card!! I love AW, too!!

    ReplyDelete