Monday, May 19, 2014

FCCB #211: May Flowers


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #211 May Flowers

This Weeks Sponsor
$15.00 Gift Certificate

~This Weeks Challenge~
May Flowers
Create a project that uses flowers

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

For my card, I made an A2 size card using a flower from Simply Charmed.
 For my sketch, I used OWH Sketch #100 which can be found here

I put my little gal on an Action Wobble.

The flower was not complete without a Peachy Keen face....


The Inside....a sentiment from my Cardz TV stamps!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*OWH Sketch #100
*Action Wobble
*Simply Charmed p. 38 @ 3 1/2"
*Peachy Keen Face PK#650 Just Baby Faces Assortment
*Cardz TV Stamps Girl Talk and Make a Wish
*Paper by My Minds Eye Springtime 6 x 6 stack
*4 Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment