Tuesday, May 13, 2014

PDE #10: Going Buggy

Welcome to another linky party over at Pause Dream Enjoy!
For my Buggy Project, I made an everyday card for a girl using a MKC Ladybug File that can be found here and also used my new Cardz TV stamp set called Going Buggy.
 The sketch I used was last weeks Die Cuttin Divas Sketch (seen at the bottom).



Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*MKC Ladybug #0414
*Cardz TV Going Buggy stamp set
*Recollections Bold Basics paper
*3 Rhinestones
*Cardstock by Recollections

8 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks for sharing it and the sketch. I haven't used a sketch for my cards in a long time but I'm going to have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable take on the sketch, the your lady bug is too cute! TFS Anita!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling ladybug!! Great card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little ladybug! It must be those big eyes. Very cute!
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete