Friday, May 30, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #1: Graduation

Hello everyone! Happy Friday....
I am so SUPER Excited to announce that I am one of the new designers for Cardz TV.
Mary and Cardz TV is the reason I started card making.  When I got my first Cricut (Baby Bug) for Christmas and a few Cartridges, I used Google to get some creative ideas on what people had made with these cartridges, and through this, met Mary at Cardz TV.
She changed my crafting life and made it look so simple and made me feel like I could do it to! And thus began my journey into this crafting world with my little Baby Bug.
Over 3 years later, and now my Baby Bug has turned into a Cricut Expression, an Expression 2 and my Shilhouette, I am a comfortable crafter, but still feel like I stalk her blog waiting for her newest creation to be live!  It's always a Happy Day when there is a new creation by Mary! 
Now onto our challenge.....

Our challenge this week is to create a 3D Graduation project!
For my sentiment I used my Cardz TV Stamp set "Congratulations" available at the Cardz TV Store.

For my 3D Graduation Project, I used a Treat Box SVG file by My Scrap Chick called Owl Graduation Trio.  Here is my finished project...

 love this sentiment....
yummy treats!

Please join us for this weeks challenge over at Cardz TV.  

Material Used:
*Cardz TV Stamps Congratulations
*My Scrap Chick SVG file Owl Graduation 
*Cardstock by Bazzil
*Recollections Ink

13 comments:

  1. Love the Owl, too cute! Happy to be on the DT with you!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love this owl, especially that he is a little treat holder. Great job. Glad to be on the CardzTV DT with you!

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love owls, and this is so cute!!! So excited to be on the CardzTV DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute treat box!! I love it!! I am glad to be on the Cardz TV DT with you!!!!!
    Have great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute treat box. That owl is totally adorable! So happy to be on Mary's DT with you.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT role! Your owl treat box turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, your treat box is OWL-dorable...I love it! I'm so happy to have you as a Cardz TV Designer!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Loving the owl box. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's SUPER OWLSOME...
    I love it...keep up the Creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable Anita!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Anita! You read my mind...I have that on my list to make today! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG your Owl Treat box is so adorable I love it and like you I love Mary's stamps. You sure did one clever and creative job. Congratz on being on Miss Mary's 3D Design team Mary so Rocks!!! Oh by the way I am a huge fan of Mary's too and the Cricut love so love them both they are a perfect pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This owl is to die for cute!!! I want those caramels in it too lol such a neat idea for some treats to give away!! And ohhhh man you have described Mary to the T. I feel the same way!! I am always stalking her blog for her next creation. I am so excited to be a part of this 3-D Design Team with you!! Going to be so fun and inspiring to see your future projects!!

    ReplyDelete