Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Baby it's cold outside...

During this heat all I can think about is how much I am welcoming Fall or Winter.  I am not a Winter liker but love the possibilities of cards that you can make.  I got my new Peachy Keen Stamp Set called Critter Faces and really wanted to try it out with this cute penguin from the Create a Critter cartridge.
Isn't he adorable...

Materials Used:
A2 size card cut from Recollections Jewel Collections (burgundy)
Snow 5 1/2 x 2 1/4 (paper torn)
Create a Critter Cartridge penguin cut at 2 1/2" from Cricut Craft Room to hide contours
Igloo also at 2 1/2"
Peachy Keen Stamp Set PK-754 Critter Faces Medium
My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies stamp set
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Bling

Challenges Entered:
Crafty Hazelnuts #84:  Favorite Colors on a Christmas Card
Getting Cricky Simple Sunday:  Fun with Puns
Christmas Card Challenge #36:  Use something new


10 comments:

  1. I agree I'm ready for summer to be over. What a cute little card. I want those faces. Maybe I can get them soon. They really add the cute factor to images.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute card!!Adorable Faces!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! I struggle to stay warm in winter but I love it and I miss NB snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 84 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cuts! Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC challenge this week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card -- so stinkin' cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE penguins and this little guy is just adorable! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us for our Something New challenge at Christmas Card Challenges! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet little critter face. I love that stamp. Very sweet card. Thanks for entering in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge! Good luck

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team

    ReplyDelete